6 & 9


The first plant visitation took place in September 1995 as an open house was held for the grand opening of the new Zippo Office Building on 33 Barbour Street.

The doors of the new Zippo building were open to Zippo's friends & family on September 15 & 16, 1955 & the community of Bradford was invited to tour the following day. Guests admire George G. Blaisdell's office in the top right corner of the Barbour Street building. Gregory W. Booth, Zippo president & chief executive officer, occupies the office today, which looks very much like it did when opened in 1955.


vintage visitor's badges from a plant visitation in the 1960's.


NEW  ZIPPO Plant Visitation Bradford, PA  NEW
JUNE 1966
high polish chrome regular size

ZIPPO PLANT VISITATION BRADFORD, PA.
pocket knife 3-31-69
brush chrome  

ZIPPO PLANT VISITATION BRADFORD, PA.
pull-a-part keyring brush chrome
backside engraved with visitor's name Mary Ann Valenti


ZIPPO PLANT VISITATION 10-11-76 Bradford, Pa.
ZIPPO rule brush chrome

ZIPPO PLANT VISITATION BRADFORD, PA.
pocket knife brush chrome
backside engraved with visitor's name


NEW >     ZIPPO PLANT VISITATION COMBINATION GIFT SET     < NEW

ZIPPO PLANT VISITATION BRADFORD, PA. 7-19-78
pocket knife, brush chrome pull-a-part keyring, brush chrome


ZIPPO Plant Visitation April, 1979 Bradford, Pa.
magnifier high polish chrome

ZIPPO Plant Visitation Bradford, PA
JUNE 10, 1988
D  ZIPPO  IV April 1988
high polish chrome regular size

ZIPPO Plant Visitation Bradford, PA
3-3-95
C  ZIPPO  IV March 1988
high polish chrome slim size

ZIPPO Plant Visitation Bradford, PA
F  ZIPPO  XIII June 1997
high polish chrome regular size

NEW  ZIPPO Plant Visitation Bradford, PA  NEW
C  ZIPPO  XI  March 1995
high polish chrome regular size

ZIPPO Plant Visitation Bradford, PA
F  ZIPPO  01 June 2001
high polish chrome regular size