The Oak Hill Cemetery is
one of the largest cemeteries in Mc Kean County. It was run by Mr.
Phillip Webster who was the holder of a local funeral home. His
family moved to Bradford, Pa. in the 1830's and was one of the
major employers in town.
The cemetery is located on
the grounds of former Lincoln and Raub farms in the Bradford Hills
east of Main Street in a dimension of seventeen acres. Mr. Webster
planted about 500 maple trees onto that area and this is how this
cemetery got his name.
Special plots were added
like the Civil War Soldiers' plot in 1907 and the Firemen's plot